Excerpt from Opening Speech at ARC 2003 
Let us be diligent with a discernment of spirits in seeing through the wall, not just thorough. Though claims have to be run under a fine tooth comb to validate them scientifically, we need not be constrained by lack of proof in the theater of open contact.
Visitors are not going to present ships and crewmembers on a silver platter to a world which still engages in war, greed, oppression, environmental destruction and demonization of a 2/3rds peaceful creation.  When science fully realizes this security and protectorate factor, the experiencer becomes the best option as a source of information.  Experiencers, chosen from among a global citizenry, are making real progress on being able to relay to the inhabitance of Earth social and technological information encountered aloft built on the fundamentals of peace. 
Not every experience is wonderful and positive, but a greater many are yet their voice is quite oppressed. Both of these courageous groups should be honored as explorers and ambassadors and not just used for their priceless information and then tossed aside as the fringe of society.
My own lifelong experiences are threefold in nature: There are 45 years of peaceful open contact with multiple visitor species with a highlight on small peaceful Greys; there is one incident of belligerence from a large wrinkled orange type Grey, and 21 years of spiritual experiences or Biblically verbatim election experiences sandwiched in-between. 
You will see that the events were choreographed and created by minds more wonderful than the popcorn mush of our day to day level of consciousness in order that reality, as Travis once put it to me, and truth will prevail.  It is lovingly and thoughtfully done so that all of you will be able to receive directly information and a calling card untainted by limited science, big business greed and government cover-up. 
Welcome aboard the advent of universal open contact, not between governments and aliens, but between all worlds and global mankind.
It’s Our Move
Out of regression with one of the nation's founding researchers came vivid memories of lifelong abductions and the experiences were not out of a sci-fi monster movie. They were peaceful with advanced technology all around.  I have been treated with love and respect and not as a lab rat. The governments and media would like to close people’s eyes to higher ways which are lasting, cost free, and non-destructive to the natural resource environment. This way of life will mean joy and health for the many and not riches for the few. All can take this in good confidence that if we endeavor to establish global Conservation Exchange and Fuel-less Technologies, we will then have created a solid foundation for peaceful open contact.  It's our move and ours alone.
The Pictures and Events
Please open http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/liastar_2000/album?.dir=/c40b
Picture 1:
The first picture shows me at the age of two in 1959.  I looked up and saw a Grey leaning over me with an emerald green motion x-ray screen showing my vital organs (you could see the image from below and above on the screen). Then I left my body to see myself being scanned from the corner of the table because I was startled.  This is when my sister and her friends saw the UFO at the end of Swan Street at Briscoe Junior High School in Beverly Massachusetts.  That same year, I climbed up onto a towering organ bench and played Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake.
At age five, an even more profound experience took place.  It was September 1963, two months before JFK’s unfortunate demise.  I was standing in my yard at Beverly MA staring at my red and green jungle gym, contemplating whether to brave a climb.  Looking up above it, a "V" shaped craft (Pictures 2 & 3a) of brilliant metal like a mirror with white running lights and slender orange lit domes on the upper and outer sides just sat there in the sky without making a sound.  Then along a wide flaring ghostly white beam came two grays who escorted me up into the craft.  Immediately upon entering the control room which had long slender curves and archways of mirror-like metal, black screens, and tiny blue and white lights, I noticed a strange dark gray metal square in the center with a bright metal flexible tubular frame around the bottom of it.  Though the room was lit with great ambiance, there was no trace of light reflecting from the square whatsoever--not even a satin sheen (Picture 3b).
I was placed on a shiny metal table in a main control room only for a few moments and then released again--it was for rapid acceleration into space. Next I was shown 3D lifelike images which hung in space in front of the curved wall of the dome.  The first image was of a nuclear explosion--horrifying to say the least.  The next image was of multiple lightening strikes--possibly another man-made no-no weapon. Next I was taken down the length of the V on the right side and came to the visual and a sonic cloakers. The sonic cloaker resembled a bowling pin with three metal rings around it.  The visual cloaker or photon frequency modulator resembled a pyramidical emerald crystal with a solid dark metal base beneath it.  Then I was returned to the control room and taken to a slender arching gate which was over to the right.  And I passed through an ultra thin arch way, felt a zap in my finger tips and toes and was over in the other disc.  Here, I witnessed the approach to a gigantic stealthed city in space (Picture 3c). 
The stars were obscured more and more as a black circle got bigger and bigger.  Then a small white light appeared in the center.  It was actually a large docking bay.  The ship was guided in on a blue laser type beam.  Apparently only the left dome of the V shaped craft docked.  The rest of the ship stayed behind somewhere.  I saw a huge docking bay with discs to the center, white molded honeycomb shaped shipping crates and passageways to the right and open operations levels off to the left (Picture 3d).  Notably, the levels were clear of equipment as if most of it had been offloaded to earth.  The laser guided docking system sat to right center between the huge cargo crates (each about four times the size of a van) and the passageways which were ramps you could float above while being whisked along.   There was a small security robot standing about 21⁄2 ft. tall upon entering a curving hall.  I wanted to stay and play but was told we had to move along in a kind but matter of fact tone.  At the end of a long curving corridor were self illuminated white rectangular boxes lying horizontally lining the hall right up to the door which opened into the last main security area before entering the city.  I was frightened as my thought was that people might be in those boxes.  I was told not to worry (Picture 3e)--they might be awaiting burial in space.  Through the hatchway/doorway, the room seemed huge maybe 1⁄4 mi. in diameter and 300 ft. high. Out toward the right, toward the center was an antenna array perhaps 280 ft. tall.  Directly across from the hatchway at a distance of about 150 ft. was a free standing rectangular cubical with a door to enter in and a door leading into the main central mall of the city.  It had 6’ sections of windows running its length. There were about 25 humanoid types like in a reception area of an airport waiting to greet the various visitors and perhaps disembark on various missions on Earth.  I think this group was here to see me.  I will never forget the feeling of entering the main mall of the city.  Hundreds, maybe thousands of humanoids and Greys were walking along to and fro, some in large groups, some in small.  The architecture was breathtaking with slender curves and archways of bright metal and gem like accents, lights and windows everywhere.  I couldn’t see to the top so I asked telepathically about the dimensions of this mall.  The answer was, 275 ft across x 60 stories high x 2 miles long.  At that instant I was told I was being taken to someone I "will really want to meet."  I was already becoming very excited. Fear and uncertainty were not a factor. The feeling was like that of going to a friend and mentor whom you go way back with--and the relationship had always been beyond excellent.  It was most similar to the feeling I had when the point contact ship sat behind me at Manchester MA in 1976 years later while watching the waves with Phil and Bruce. The ramp and office to him was conveniently near the rear city port of entrance.  He showed me a paper thin screen bearing a simplified omega symbol in the upper left corner (looking at the screen, you could also look out his window into the mall.  I had entered below to the left (Picture 3f).  With kinetic energy from a finger tip, you could scroll images on the screen.  There were symbols fast flying by. The friend/mentor said, "You know all these."   But I became concerned I would not be able to remember them all.  Immediately, he knew I was being mistreated back home.  He then led me around a corridor in back of the office cubicles and down a succession of ramps to the belly of the city. As I descended the lower ramps down toward a large opening, time seemed to slow and I was in absolute awe. There seemed to be a gigantic pool on the bottom.  The same flexible tubular frame seen aboard the first disc surrounded this pool only it was many times larger.  But instead of the reflection-less metal plate in the center, there was moving water--waves!  Upon reaching the floor, we passed though a beaming gate to small discs positioned near the pool (Picture 3g).  FYI, short range beaming eliminates germs and viruses since they are excluded.
Suddenly I was just above the ocean and then plunged into it.  My immediate impression was that the whole city had dropped out of high orbit and plunged into the ocean.  But then I realized we had passed through space folding in one of the small four seater discs.  We traveled undersea for about six miles.  I was in awe of the deep blue and underwater rifts appearing beneath the craft. At each passing rift, we were submerging deeper and deeper.  Then, at 400 fathoms, I could see the entrance to a city beneath the sea (Picture 3h).  Sea life was artistically highlighted all along a rounded entrance tunnel which then opened up into a series of domes within a large outer dome.  Walking now outside of the craft in the underwater city, I noticed the deep emerald green light patterns from the water reflecting on the dark shiny floor. We started toward what looked like a giant manta ship (Picture 3i) and I blacked out--too much stimulus for the little child I was then at age five.  I awoke just above my house and could see it in a screen from about 200 ft. above it as I was about to be put back in the yard.  I had left at about 8:30 in the morning and returned at about 4:30 in the afternoon.  My mother thought I had been out playing in the yard the whole time. 
In all these years, I had thought that I went out to play but the day ended very quickly.  And I had simply fallen on a piece of barbed wire which pierced my right thumb so I wailed for my mother.  When I was put back in the yard, I had fallen on the piece of barbed wire all right (which was crushed down between the edge of my backyard and an adjoining field), but I was already crying loudly because I did not want to return. And when I fell to the ground in a gesture of defeat, I landed my own thumb on the protruding piece of wire.  Joe heard me cry and almost began to cry himself.  Then I cried out in pain.  At this, Joe brought me out of it. During the age of five, I began to know my way around astrophysics and celestial mechanics.  END OF THE AGE 5 EVENT.
Picture 4: "1968 Cousin Gail," was a simultaneous family sighting and contact event. My cousin, Gail Wilkins, was a nurse at the time and was driving home late in the evening through Wenham MA.  She saw a gigantic cylindrical object while driving along Linebrook Road.  In my regression with Joe Nyman in 1997, it was uncovered that I was actually taken aboard a ship which had been launched from that same cylindrical mother ship a few miles from it in Danvers Massachusetts "1968 age 10" (Picture 5).  Male and female Greys were kind and gentle to me.  The male reflected tenderness by placing his hand on mine while the female was helping me to remember about our mutual love for waterfalls (?).  I was shown a simple test tube with yellow and red blood cells; genetics/incubation technology; self-sustaining deep voyage artificial environment production technology; and microscopic liquid chips.  Then they escorted me though a curved corridor running between the inner drum shaped central control room and the outer edge of the disc. Just 15 feet or so around to the left was a room on the right extending into the outer edge of the disc.

There was "homeworld head" there who examined me closely and then reflected approval to the male and female Greys about the project which in this case was me.  It was much darker in this room as if he didn't want light to distract him.  I noticed, as my eyes adjusted to the dark, bumps all over his head.  At first I thought it was a disease but then I saw they were laid out in a perfect pattern.  Then I saw a hair-thin line on his forehead.  He was wearing a skin tight cap which perfectly matched the gray of his skin bearing sensors for wireless fleet communications.  That is all on this for now.
Picture 6: The 1972 silent white glowing globular objects:  I was playing street hockey with a friend on a stretch of tar between stores along Enon Street in N Beverly MA--Ray Fowler lived a few miles up the street.  A net was set up against the south building which was a grocery store. I happened to look up and there were 4 white globes just above the very low cloud cover of about 200 ft. that day. They formed a rectangle with the greater length running north to south and the 4 globes moved as one heading South.  The globes are estimated to be about 35 feet in diameter (about the size of a plum held at arms length). There was no engines noise whatsoever. And this was an extremely low pass exhibit. My fellow hockey mate, Mike Flynn also saw the aerial display as I immediately prompted him to look up. We maintained visual for about 12 seconds. In 1976, the same sized globes return--in that instance, there are 3.
Picture 7: In 1974, my voice thundered:  ”I stand now on the Stone of Destiny and behold the wisdom of the ages!” I knew this to involve the universe. The sand shook and people covered their heads when I spoke.  The stars seemed so close.
Enter Phil Oxford.  Phil was standing in Danvers square later that year at 3 am waiting for a ride to an island party.  Being the only two pedestrians out and about at that hour, I asked, ”Do you want to go to a concert.”  He replied, ”Yeah, who’s playing?”  I answered, ”Me.”  It was the show I performed in full view of Mt. Chocorua (the place of my age 8 miracle) from the shoreline stage at Camp English on Silver Lake in New Hampshire.  So the very next day, I brought him along to see the show.  This began a very amazing friendship and in later years, we had our own band.
In the evening of 9-26-76, I prayed asking what good I could do in a world so full of greed, hate, suffering and death--what was my purpose for being here in this time. The moment that left my lips, Phil called and was excited saying that he had a ride to get us to one of our favorite spots to watch the waves and the stars at Ocean Street Beach.  
Three Globular Craft
On September 26, 1976 at exactly 10:08 pm EST, a globular object emitting red-orange light— the point vehicle—the first visually acquired of three—was sitting geometrically/equidistantly at perfect center amidst the four stars of the pan of the The Big Dipper (Picture 8); and the pan was sitting notably flat just above the northern horizon. The pan sitting flat or parallel to the horizon occurs within a two minute window thus making it easy to note exact time using astronomical software.  I sent a message with my mind saying, ”Approach, I am not afraid.”  The object immediately began a descent along a sloping downward trajectory straight for me (Picture 9).  As the object approached, Phil and Bruce (an acquaintance of Phil who drove us to the site) were coming up behind me from the beach.  They saw me holding up my arms in welcome and stood on each side of me in awe--Phil to my left and Bruce to my right.  The object closed within 50 feet just across the road, was 30 feet in the air and was as big as a two story house.  It then stopped and immediately changed from glowing red to brilliant white (Picture 10).
Suddenly there was an effect as if time had slowed.  Then, after some time had transpired, a Manchester Police officer emerged onto the beach, turned on his blues and bolted out of there in a hurry (Picture 11).  At first, I thought he didn’t see what was happening on either side of him in plain view but instead had caught sight of drunks further up the beach. But he drove past them and left the beach completely.  Then the object receded backward along its original approach trajectory heading, stopped at a halfway point, elevated vertically to 4,000 ft., made a right angle turn and headed straight over our heads, aligned perfectly in between two other globes and the three objects moved away in an ”I” formation toward the eastern sky and out of sight.  I didn’t know it at the time, but there was some serious time missing that night which was later verified using astronomical software and in regression 21 years later with Mr. Joe Nyman, a founding American UFO researcher (Picture 34): I  stood looking out though a curved window or screen at a star field.  Though I tried to visually acquire land or ocean below, there was none. A Grey standing behind me to my right sent the image telepathically of myself looking out through the curved window as seen though his eyes.  I had also been given a sleek and small silver canister of nitrox as a worry stone which was without a hose and mask.  I remember looking down at it as well as remembering seeing it in my hand though the eyes of the Grey.  This memory was jarred loose thanks to the benefits of regression.  When two major childhood event were uncorked, memories of other events flowed out on their own.  But there were contact memories were no regression was needed as well.
At the close of this event, there was an intense meteor shower which lasted for an hour and the bay at Kettle Cove was full of long silver fish jumping high out of the water by the thousands.  I reported this entire event (except for the knowledge of having gone aboard) to the county seat police station in Salem. The desk sergeant confirmed without reservation that dozens of calls had come in on that--despite my long hair at the time. The objects were identical to the objects seen previously in 1972. 
What I knew at that moment was visitors from the stars are definitely here, they want peaceful and substantive contact with a prepared global citizenry and that powerful interests, governments and corporations are ripping off and poisoning the earth’s peoples with their archaic and expensive technologies, taxes, fees and costs. And now it was time to travel, to observe, to educate and to grow to a new height.  My feet were set upon a path nothing could change.  So I threw everything in the station wagon and headed west.  Phil came along on that first trip and we had another mutual sighting (same reddish glowing globular craft) in the wee hours of July 4, 1977 just east of Kingman Arizona (Picture 12). This object would follow on the driver side and then cross over to the passenger side so that we could both plainly see it.  This went on for seven crossovers and then it shot out of sight to the west in the direction we were heading.  Minutes later, we crossed the bridge over the Colorado River into California.  Just as we hit Mid-bridge and the "Welcome to California" sign, the musical phrase: "Welcome to the Hotel California" played at that precise moment--what timing!
In the desert, we climbed a small mountain at sunrise--just a sheer rise overlooking the highway.  Then we slept in the car on a street in East LA.  We were awakened by residents who were musicians and upon their noticing my Farfisa organ and Leslie speaker in the back, we were offered to play at an all day/all night party on a roof top across from the Chinese Theater in Hollywood. Then we left there while there was still daylight and arrived at Santa Monica at dusk. There, we found one remaining parking spot right next to the Santa Monica cliffs.  And people who were sitting at the primary vista at the edge were just getting up to leave, so we sat there.  There were millions of people below us on the beach stretching as far as the eye could see.  And just then, five major fireworks along the coast commenced and we could see them all from that spot.  More than the exquisite welcome to California this was, this was also a welcome to the advent of open contact.
After 20 years of being separated by many miles, Phil and I had a recent reunion at the Beverly Depot Restaurant and Pub in Beverly Massachusetts (Picture 40).  He lives in Ft. Meyers Beach Florida and plays at beachside clubs and resorts as a solo guitarist and vocalist.  We told our story to the room and everyone was highly interested.  And the person who took our photo, come to find out, was experiencer Dorene Pinciaro, purchasing manager for a major company. 
In the February 1978 ice storm while driving from San Diego to Boston, I was swept off the road by the wind sheer from a truck cab while attempting to pass on black ice approaching Ft. Worth. I spun 180 deg., landed in the median ditch, bounced out onto the oncoming lane on the opposite side of the highway with my rear end facing perpendicular across the fast lane lane... There was a convoy of trucks bearing down on my position also on black ice. Moreover, the car had stalled. I had about 2 seconds to decide whether to get out of the car or try to start it. The thermostat had been removed in San Diego which was making it hard to start averaging about 11 tries after stopping.  But some force guided my hand to the key and turned it. The car started. Next, even with an impulse to floor it to escape pending doom my foot was eased onto the pedal barely touching it and the car spun on the black ice just enough to rest parallel facing the oncoming trucks which then wind blasted me back into the median ditch. Gently turning the wheel to the right with slow increase to acceleration, I ascended the opposite slope of the median, popped out between oncoming cars and made a graceful turn in the slow lane heading back for Ft. Worth. People honked furiously. Sorry. This ice storm scenario... well, I'll leave it to you.
In April the same year, I had driven out to Salinas CA and was en route eastward again across northern Nevada along I-80. It was 2:30am and I had forgotten to fill up in Reno.  I continued east in hopes of finding a roadside filling station--no such luck and my gauge was nearing "E." I was maintaining 65mph and suddenly I am waking up as the gauge read 35mph and falling. I look up to get my bearings and see a sign moving slowly by saying, "Elko 12mi." But two seconds ago, I was near Lovelock traveling along the W. Humboldt Range (Picture 13). In the distance, I noticed red and white business lights along the right side of the road. As they neared, I was still uncertain as to whether it was a convenient store or gas station that might still be closed. The engine stopped and I was now at the mercy of momentum and I threw it into neutral.  The car rolled to a perfect stop next to a gas pump and the station was open. I was happy to see the attendant and he was happy because I was happy. That seemed to matter more than whatever had happened back there.  But after regression many years later, memories returned which were triggered by other memories being uncovered. On that April night in Nevada, a wide beam of white light had picked up the car, a 1966 Cadillac, with me in it. I did not see the interior of the craft above this time, but we can go there later in regression, I'm sure. 
Some days after arrival to my destination in Columbia MO, I was awakened from a sound sleep. I was in a trailer in a decent tree filled trailer park with a swimming pond in the back. A male Grey visitor appeared standing outside under an oak tree.  He held a silver rod with a sleek marquee shaped slit centered running 3/4 the length of it with a stone or light fixed in the center resembling a 1/2 carat sapphire (Picture 14 a&b).  I heard a barely audible "ping" sound and then an massive information upload into my biological computer, the brain, began in a steam of light patterns passing between the rod and my head (Picture 15).  Then I asked him his name and he answered, "Teil" (not teal though the sound is the same). I could also see the word as it is said in English reading, "Teil." I noticed the features of this gray well. Rather than coveralls, he was in a tight fitting pants and jacket type attire with a fine seam like a zipper line running up the middle of the jacket. There was a naru or thin turtle neck type collar and the gray skin tones matched the gray of his attire.  There was also a soft boot made of the same material in the same color. He was friendly and obviously approachable. For the next five minutes, I somehow trustingly relaxed while swimming in these extensive thought patterns. Then they quickly faded and I fell fast asleep. The next morning, I was grabbing paper and writing down some very high order of thinking formulas spanning law, physics, nature, you name it burning up page after page. Friends were wowed but also concerned about me. People stopped coming by like they used to. Fortunately, I had a rare opportunity to save a drowning child at the pond. He was extending his arm for help but no one noticed, so I jumped in clothes and all and pulled him out. This at least kept the possibility of my being totally out of my mind down to a soft roar of "undecided."  I very much had to deal with all this alone. END OF 1979 EVENT.
God's Light in Paradise 1981
It was early April, 1981 during the preparation of Passover.  An attempt had been made on President Regan’s life a few days before.  I was living on Stock Island in the Florida Keys at the time.  At about eleven at night, I was compelled to fall on my face alone in the dark to pray on the floor.  For three and one half hours, words rolled out of my mouth about every unkind thing I had ever done and every sin.  I kept nothing secret and opened every darkest closet. Then for the next three and one half hours, words rolled off of my tongue about every dark and terrible act being committed among the nations of the earth. The floor was puddled with my tears. 
With seemingly no strength left, I dragged myself onto the fold away bed in the living room and fell face up on it motionless.  Just then, a beautiful place opened though the ceiling just like an ancient scroll opening with a living image of a beautiful green environment in it instead of script and I stepped though it into this place.  I ascended a steep ridge effortlessly and all my senses were acutely functioning better than ever before.  There were young hardwoods on the way up the ridge but at the top was a magnificent, spruce/fir/pine forest which seemed to have been given the utmost care.  In front of me was a gorge and on the opposite side a great and wide waterfall which made yet a gentle wisp of sound because of the straightness of the gorge.
I stood frozen in awe.  There were places to explore throughout the opposite side and there was nothing dead, dying or diseased.  The air was ultra clean and fresh. If this were not enough, a man in a long white robe emerged from a thick stand of firs farther down on the other side and walked across the gorge in the air without ever breaking stride or looking down.  There was no bridge or fallen tree beneath his feet though I strained to see one.  The man walked with an extremely noble and confident gate and I immediately knew who it was without ever having been indoctrinated by religious orders or sects.
Still frozen in my tracks, he approached on a path which ran parallel to the edge of the gorge on my side cutting its way straight though the moss and young firs. 
These words came from the depth of my spirit and I could not prevent them: I said, ”Good morning, Precious-Wonderful Lord Jesus!” with the excitement of a little child who was receiving a thousand wonderful gifts at once.  At this, The Light of The Eternal Father radiated from his heart and I was enveloped and filled in the Light of God.    I asked him, ”Is this the Light of the Father?” and he replied, ”It is as you say.”  Then his eyes moved toward the gorge.  I followed them with mine and could see, appearing out of the mist of the air, a golden palatial structure (Picture 16).  I asked, ”Is this the Father’s House?”  And he replied, ”This is the place we have prepared for you.”  Then I asked, ”Can I go over with you so that I might meet the others who will be there?” And He said, ”No, it is not yet time.  First, you have much left to do.”  Then I said, ”Let me fly to the summit (on my side of the gorge) and return before you that we might embrace  before I must go.”  And he nodded saying, ”Go.”  I lifted into the air, the tips of the spruces and firs passed beneath me at a rough distance of twelve feet, I circled the summit and was then set back before him.  After a long embrace, I descended the ridge eagerly toward my mission with full knowledge I would return and that death was no longer a concern.
At a halfway point along the descent, there was a futuristic circular structure nestled in a level area with every kind of hard and softwood.  The structure was filled with all kinds of media, music and motion picture equipment.  Descending the ridge further, I then returned to my body on the fold-up bed which was miraculously kept alive with slow and shallow sinus rhythm and breathing.
I sprang up with a jolt glowing and bathing the room in white light.  I was completely cleansed and as light as air in feeling.  A golden sun had risen and my first act was to befriend a little child who was on his bike riding in circles alone beyond my front door.  I put my hand on his shoulder, smiled and offered to show him how to play Yahtzee.  Then I said: ”If you believe you can roll five sixes, you will.”  On his first roll, five sixes stretched across the table close together in a straight line with all the dots pointing in the same direction.  The next small miracle was when I wrote a spiritual song, ”Glory To You, Lord”, where a butterfly landed on the tuning keys of the guitar I was composing with.  In the years to come, there were of course events, miracles and acts of far greater significance but this was the beginning as it happened.  For a long time, people from various places and walks reported that brilliant white light was radiating from me.  Seven years before this 1981 event, my voice thundered saying that I stand on the stone of destiny and behold the wisdom of the ages.  I knew it to involve the universe as well as the nations.  Seven years after 1981 came the *Conservation Exchange vision while I was managing at Bigelow Preserve.  And seven years after that came confirmational visions that I had been given authority to address nations and worlds.  There were also confirmations from spiritual leaders and spiritual people though the 1980s and 1990s who have been kept untarnished from the politics and meanderings of modern religions.  I, myself, was kept safe by miraculous angelic intervention—and not only from this but from physical harms and discomforts along my journeys across North America.  And some who were mean came to utter ruin overnight.  http://www.aleroy.com/board220.htm   END OF 1981 SOVEREIGN ELECTION IN PARADISE EVENT   
1986, Harrison ME, comes the one negative experience with a mean wrinkled orange type Grey (a counterfeit visitor perhaps?) At the time, I had been writing spiritual music meant for a philharmonic orchestra and great vocalists. While asleep, memories were being cross fused in an attempt to cripple my talents.  All the pain of life put together in a single moment was crossed with memories of performing on piano. Rather than experiencing joy and elation while sharing this talent, I was suffering while performing. The suggestion was, "If you use your talent, you will suffer"(Picture 17). But I confronted him saying: "What are you doing here?" and he fled as if sucked up through a straw into the sky. The next day, I was able to finally draw the 1981 election in paradise picture (Picture 16) after five years of failed attempts.  The ability suddenly came almost completely autonomically that next morning.  During this time, I was also applying hands on work on forest beautification and restoration--taking landscaping to the next level with the inclusion and enhancement of the forest environment. The knowledge, talent and sense of forest enhancement mission was coming from somewhere else.  
Conservation Exchange
In 1988, after volunteering to restore a peninsula damaged by the spruce bud worm at Moosehead Lake in northern Maine, I was hired at a supervisory capacity to take care the 35,000 acre Bigelow Preserve and Flagstaff Lodge.  The 4,500 Bigelow summits could be seen to the south and the pristine sapphire blue Flagstaff Lake could be seen to the north though the upper grand viewing windows of the lodge.  All around was an intact young to middle aged spruce-fir forest.  Here, the *Conservation Exchange vision was received.  At that same moment, staff and a visiting friend ascended the stairs of the lodge and saw me robed in white and glowing in white light.  And my wife, who was in the kitchen, had a simultaneous vision of crowns. This was remarkable since she wasn't prone to having visions, neither was the staff and guest.  The plan was faithfully and immediately offered to the State of Maine and then to the United States.  The letter was sealed by my tears.  Both have refused it.  Here is the essence and framework of this plan:
*Conservation Exchange is in fulfillment of the Prophet Isaiah (Picture 18).  ”They will bend their spears into pruning hooks and their swords into plowshares.”  Global military forces and civilians work together in a Forest Recovery/Enhancement and Crops to End World Hunger Pact.  Lasting global peace is achieved within a single year by common mission and no longer merely observed philosophically.  That is just the beginning.  Trillions in monetary units and resources otherwise earmarked for weapons and weapons platforms can then be ruddered to Advanced Individualized Education, Fuel-less Technology, Medical Cures, Affordable Energy and Environment Savvy Homes, Long Life Products/Materials, Major Costs and Tax Relief, The Needy and all people, environment and technological reformation programs that are designed to benefit all people/all life and to succeed.  Rich or poor, we can no longer tolerate the violation to life, the natural wonders and the common liberty, happiness and well being of all.
How does this impact other worlds?  Conservation Exchange will become the universally accepted principle of right governance and the means though which peaceful open contact will occur.  It takes all kinds of individuals to make this happen. The reward is that we will have overcome technological deprivation, wars, planetary devastation, disease, poverty and death itself under the most grueling of circumstances historically and will become a light indeed on the very Throne and Footstool of God: Earth. Once we were the children of God and now we become the light of God.
In 1989, we occupied a quaint little hilltop abode in the western US with a cedar forest all around (quaint isn't the word: it was a tin garage with a tiny apartment as an afterthought attached to the rear).  It was given to us for free as a gift from a neighboring Christian. I decided to make it into a place that the Lord would love to come and walk in; a place that had nicely kept trails and scenic vistas without sacrificing the natural splendor, trees and habitat; a place aglow with his touch and love.  So I worked and worked on it as I do whenever I have the chance to be in a forest or park environment.  Then one day upon completion, I set up a little card table with two chairs outside and placed a Bible down on it closed.  Suddenly, a strong and unusual wind that seemed to be focused over the table opened the book and a group of pages stood dancing like a flame in the middle.  Then they fell as if quickly thrust flat into place and a bream of white light highlighted a little used scripture in a perfect rectangle around it about how the ancient prophets who were buried in Jerusalem arose from their tombs when Christ arose.
Afterwards, I went for a walk with the Lord.  First, I gave thanks and praise for his coming to walk with me.  And the Lord, without hesitation, inquired: "Do you know the truth about the shepherd boy?"  I asked, "What about the shepherd boy?"  And he said:  "Do you know he didn't even know his own name?"  And I completed his statement by saying: "He was abused and made to tend the sheep all alone while his brothers ate, drank and made fun of him.  And when he returned home they treated him like dirt denying that he was even alive."  Then the Lord said, "It is as you say."
A year went by so that I could resituate in the middle of the state of New Hampshire.  Then in 1991--making it two and a half sevens--the most amazing events and visions unfurled.  First, my spirit was summoned up to the very Throne of all thrones. I was kneeling with my head bowed in a soft hooded white robe with hood off and a golden cord around the waist.  Though I could not look upon the Father's face, I saw his hand and a wonderful gold and amethyst scepter which he extended to me and I reached with my right hand to accept it (Picture 20b).  Shortly after, the election of Paul was portrayed in a vision as a wooden trophy of a Grecian runner with a circular maze behind him standing on edge.  Then the Lord spoke again saying, "Remove the figure of the knight from the medallion and place upon it the crown Cherylynn has purchased for you."  I had purchased a gold medallion at a flea market in the White Mountains some days before.  So I took a butter knife and did as instructed and then hung the medallion on the corner of my fridge.  Five minutes later, Cherie came home and had purchased a circular crown patch at a button shop for me to perhaps wear on a suit. I had no idea she had done this or had that in mind.  I said, "You are not going to believe this..."  And I took the patch to the medallion, placed it on it and it fit exactly within the circular design border with no trimming or adjustments needed (Picture 19).  It didn't end there.  I was standing outside and suddenly heaven opened up over my driveway.  It reminds me of when Stephen saw the Lord while he was being condemned by the Sanhedrin.    At the time, a wicked selectman was trying to destroy me because I blew the whistle on her landfill and its constant chemical and hazardous materials fires right next to her own tenants.  There was a stream there also which was completely contaminated.  To drive us out, she set up dogs rescued from abusive homes on 20 foot chains on either side of the garden my six year old son was working and playing in.  He went out to play and was bitten on the face and has a permanent keloid scar.  Then she railed him saying that he was taunting the dogs.
The Lord was seated on a throne and the original twelve stood on either side of him.  Peter, who was on his immediate right, said about me: "He has not yet died."  The Lord sat silently looking in my direction but not intensely and these words thundered from my mouth:  "Listen to me, you radical saints:  I have died everyday of this life.  If you wish to be my friends, then help me!"  That was the only other time my voice thundered.  The first was in 1974 when I said: "I stand now on the Stone of Destiny and behold the wisdom of the ages!" 
Directly after this, I saw the image of a hideous serpent head about 4 ft. across on my living room wall and I stared it down though it was very frightening.  An angel in a long white robe then reached into a great ancient shell, withdrew a pearl two feet in diameter and handed it to me. Then I said, "Embrace me before you must depart." And he did. Finally, I was ascending a mountain slope toward the camp of the Lord and the armies of heaven were stretched out standing fast and ready to descend while the earth was already in flames below.  My presence there was not questioned as if I come and go regularly.
In 1994 and '95 making the third seven, a final set of visions came to confirm and direct.  First, I was awarded a golden twelve handled ship wheel.  Set on a blue inner circle was a crown with a living white flame on top (Picture 20a).  The seal was presented on the right breast of a white robe. Next, there was an extremely ancient medallion or diadem with a crescent moon and a thousand pointed star which has never been revealed until now (Picture 20c).  There was also a hooded white robe with hood on but the face was concealed in shadow.  The diadem was affixed on the wide white shoulder sash on the left breast of the robe.  Now these next visions will be extremely revealing.  There was a diamond Jerusalem artichoke with many facets all around it. The very top facet or capstone is Christ and the facets are the saints. Radiating from the middle of the diamond is the white light of God touching every facet.  The molten sea in the ancient temple stood on a stand.  There was a stand beneath the diamond artichoke of gold twisted vines which have dropped their leaves. This is the sea of glass or the diamond head.  Ephesians 1:9,10 forecasted the gathering of all things in the heavens and earth under the one head. This is now unfolding before our eyes.  The Lord opened his hand and revealed an arrowhead for striking down the nations.  And again, he revealed a polished axe head--the one that had been lost in the Jordan but Elisha made it float. It was given a new handle and was set in a large round birch chopping block which was a gift from a friend. There are other visions but we can touch on those later.
The paramount evil in the world is like a chain.  But the axe will strike just the right link to break it. Fossil fuel based markets is the one to break as we mandate Conservation Exchange. This said, our course is clear to establish global Conservation Exchange and demand in any and every avenue of persuasion the release of fuel-less technologies.  A sword proceeds from his mouth and strikes the earth just before his return. This is an extremely powerful word.  No wonder advanced civilizations are allying themselves to God. 
Some historians have succeeded in acquitting Nero for the burning of Rome to cause the defamation and slaughter of early Christians.  But I was taken in spirit to Nero's balcony.  With Rome burning below, the Emperor was shaking his fist at the sky and screaming, "I will send that Holy Spirit back to where it came!!!"  Hung on a pillar facing inward toward the balcony and away from public view was a copper wreath with an upward pointing dove in the center--the logo of his secret Christian eradication campaign. This is where the diamond white truth fell asleep and took shelter within other manmade institutions and religions out of desperation (and the infiltration of imposters which the Lord revealed to John years after the resurrection).
In April 1995, my wife noticed a little ad in the local paper mentioning a UFO Conference to be held at Plymouth State College in Plymouth NH. I was given the floor to speak a little about September 26, 1976. When I realized that the presenter was a regional director for MUFON, I asked to file officially.  One thing that is so hard for experiencers with multiple lifelong encounters and abductions is that official reports are geared to one sighting. Not only that, the questions are narrow in content: ”Were there power lines?; were you drinking or using hallucinatory drugs?, etc.  But where were the questions about alien/human interaction; about technological discovery and disclosure; social discovery; genetics; history; science; art?  It seems the reports are designed to place most cases in the ”swamp gas” category.  For instance, I was forced to trip over whether there were power lines nearby—as the questioner noted there had to have been some in order for this or other cases to be taken seriously (which is sheer bunk).  Another pressuring question: ”Was the light illuminating the ground?” I was not focused on that as there was so much more meat to this by way of maneuvers, connection with abductee, etc. So I answered no. But there was a drop off into a marsh on the other side of the road with brush in the foreground and no power lines. Anyway, the researcher was tongue and cheek with me from that point forward even when he was made witness to my receiving a triangular scar during this rather lopsided researcher/abductee relationship and even though he had also seen a white globular object the same size as mine in Vermont a few years before this and his was zipping along setting speed records after doing a close fly-by. 
Triangular Scar
On September 5, 1995 at 10:30pm, I fell asleep in the living room chair. At 3:30am on September 6th, I awoke with wet shoes and a terrible itch on my upper right arm just below the shoulder. There was a large round cap of drying blood. So I went into the bathroom for good lighting and peeled it off. Underneath the drying blood was a perfect triangular biopsy with an even depth of 1/45 of an inch and perfect laser geometry along its lines and to its 3 points. A tare? No way (Picture 21). Of course, the researcher happened to be away in Europe and every second he was gone was agonizing. Fortunately, within four days, he returned. I had left an urgent message (well actually a few urgent messages). He knocked on the door and I showed him the biopsy/scar. Somehow, it was nonchalantly treated as if this might have been a put on of some kind. Now I was in a worse boat than ever. I put my best foot forward only to be left in a vacuum enough to drive anyone insane. I was better off mentioning 1976 to believers here and there. Then I contracted a terrible case of pneumonia with lasted 4 months and was left with a regular physician to look at me who indicated the case was very serious while wagging his head like I might not make it.   He didn't know me well at all, did he?
Finally, another researcher took an interest in the case as I started to have sudden and spontaneous recollection of events of September 5th and 6th. I know that certain places, smells, objects, etc. can trigger memories. But these would come regardless of stimuli. But it was agonizingly slow. An explosion of three distinct initial memories followed by a 2 month wait. The first thing recalled was sitting in a molded type chair with a city passing beneath me seen through a large curved screen or window. Seated across from me and a little to my right was a young boy who apparently had been abducted as well. We seemed to both be passing in and out of consciousness. At this particular point in time, our eyes briefly met. Judging from the particular curve of the window, it seemed that we were near the bottom of a globular craft (Picture 22). In the second memory, I am conscious again but now a floor or two higher up in the orb as the curve of the window was now straighter. Here, I was in a molded chair right up against the window and I didn’t see anyone else. But out the window, I saw an African fishing party (would love having help to identify the weave and pattern of the long gown they were all wearing—and then pay a visit) who were attempting to run away from the descending craft--and I could see then trying to escape from my window (Picture 23). I remember thinking, ”They’re not going to get very far.” There was a winding brown muddy river off to their left and dry yellow grass all around with some short, thorny shrubs. Then I faded out again. By the way, it was daytime—this flight embarked at night. Third memory: Was carried/floated backward through a control room area in the middle section of the globular craft.  There were two grays at the controls (Picture 24), two carrying me and one watching from the entrance I had just come through.  The two who were carrying me placed me in some transparent tank resembling a bathtub filled with a cool and almost light as air breathable liquid which was picking up cool-dim blue-green glow from the room.
I was immersed but barely panicked as I was reassured I was in no danger and could breathe normally.
At first the feeling was cold, not so much the fluid, but the atmosphere between myself and them. They levitated the tank to an upright position remarkably, the fluid stayed inside the tank area. I could see the control panel again but the two grays who had been there were now gone. The two grays with me watched me from about a foot and a half away. Their eyes, looking deep into my soul, saw courage and not fear, nobility and not vanity, love and song and not meaningless clanging and greed. Everything suddenly changed. Now there was a warmth, I felt included (Picture 27). At this and as the ship suddenly slowed down, I was allowed to freely walk to a window and witness pre-docking maneuvers with a mother ship in space (Picture 28).
At MUFON conferences, I felt like I had to play the role of researcher while a wealth of disclosure was blatantly being ignored. Finally, I rolled up my sleeve and showed the NH director the triangular scar which at this point in time was beginning to heal over and the geometry was softening and the scar area was getting smaller—but it was still very plain. I was left to cry on others shoulders for support.  MUFON needs to have a serious experiencer support facet.  And when the evidence doesn't appear to be there, the experiencer must still not be disowned. Interestingly, a circle of yellowed grass which accompanied the scar had also been ignored. But a memory which took over two years to surface confirmed the yellow circle of grass. You see, I couldn’t remember being carried out at first. Why? I had been carried out backward! We are used to moving forward, not backward. But as an artist from a young age, there was one minor detail which my very sharp eye didn’t miss. Between the living room chair and the back yard was a large sliding glass door and window array. There was a huge neutral-yellowish curtain which was pulled closed at night before bed. The curtain was illuminated from out in the backyard. That is, a brilliant white light was out in the back yard and I could see the illuminated curtain in the eye of one of the two grays whom was not concealed by my own shadow. There is a picture for this called: "The Curtain." Somehow it didn't make it onto the site.  Now...that...this...memory...finally...jogged...loose, I remembered the back yard as if it had just happened. The grass was blindingly lit. Still styled backwards, we went up through a semi rounded hatchway and the grass was only a few feet below. In that yard, there were tall pines as a barrier from I-93. So the ship sat near the ground for general concealment. The curvature of the walls at this entry matched the curvature of my very first memory in the seating room near the bottom of a globular craft. As my eyes adjusted to the darker interior of this room of the craft, I began to see details like a small panel of buttons on the wall but then passed out. By the time this all gelled, research into this case was long gone. There are further profound aspects to this case: The council of composite species and Galaxy M88 which was drawn earlier on in say 1996. Then in 2000, I bumped into a distant Hubble image fitting the drawing exactly. Not only are the sister galaxies identical but also the great gulf in that direction between galactic arms. The two pictures are laid together.
On September 26, 1996, one year after my 1995 abduction (and 20 years to the day after the 9-26-76 three globular ship event), I just happened to escort my wife, Cherie, out to the car for her early morning commute to work. Off to our left and to the north over Plymouth NH, a cylinder mother ship, in this case bathed in a green glow was moving fast from east to west. At a point directly across the road from us at a distance of about 1/2 mi. and about 5,000 in elevation, it launched several discs as we both looked on. A few days later, Cherie saw a 40' slender mirror dome-less disc vertically positioned straight in front of her while driving along I-93 S through Thornton NH. Two days later, I saw a mirror silver disc--exactly like hers--in a horizontal position out the front door of our place then in Ashland just to the east over the highest point of the nearest hill exhibiting a falling leaf pattern of flight; rose again in elevation and moved straight along to the west; exhibited a falling leaf flight pattern; rose again in height and moved in a straight line to the west... It did this 7 times. What grabbed my attention was a mid afternoon's nap dream of being able to see into a situation involving a child in an institutional foster home (aided remote viewing) and how he lives to adapt and get along. He had a friend sitting on his bed with him talking and then they ran out of the room together in some planned game or adventure. At this, I sprang off the couch and went to the front door. Looking to the hilltop, I saw the glistening of the sun on the mirror finish of the craft (Picture 29).
So far, all these memories and occurrences were taking place without the aid of regression. But when I did get to regression, childhood abductions just leaped out of nowhere. I went there to gain even more about September 5th & 6th 1995, but instead ended up at some incredible childhood experiences first. These began to disclose a peaceful agenda—at least among these particular grays. My first memory recovered in regression was the ” 1968 Age 10” experience. There were male and female grays being very gentle with me and a home world head who reflected approval over this project(?). I was shown genetics technology, deep voyage artificial environmental replication technology, liquid sub micro chips, water as for beauty and energy, wireless micro communications sensors.  The very first thing to appear as out of a haze were the rectangular yellow lights running around the rim of the room.  In session two, still in want for more up to date revelation, I ended up going to age five and to a city in space and a city beneath the sea. This story will probably take up the same space or more than all the accounts thus far and it is full of insight into humanoid/gray cooperation, technologies, and interaction with man. I will address it in a third stage. I had pictures upon pictures of this in a Windows 95 computer and then it crashed. But now with a powerful PC and Win XP, I can work to my heart's content.
UFO Photo
One consolation during all this was I had friends living nearby at Stinson Lake who have been seeing UFOs around there for years. The land there, formally of military interest, could now be being used for extraterrestrial mining purposes. Buster Hinkson snapped this photo of a strange UFO which seems to be either changing shape or has other smaller globes around it (or both). Under strict scrutiny using Corel 9 imaging, it is clear that a dark area below the craft (the shadow) is being reflected on the underside with mirror perfection. This is strikingly apparent at 600% magnification (Picture 30).   UFO photo on Rense:   http://www.rense.com/general10/STUNEY.HTM
On December 9, 2002 an event was seemingly planned in advance. A witness was arranged. Tom Doucet, an experiencer from Joe's group I had not met, contacted me and I asked him to come up and visit at the Prescott Farm Audubon Center in Laconia New Hampshire where I lived as a caretaker/property steward.  The weather according to reports was to be clear.  Tom drove up from Massachusetts to visit and an unsuspected snow storm caused him to have to stay the night.  That night of December 9th and the early morning of the 10th, I was abducted (or extracted) and he was witness to it.  The next morning, we had the same descriptions of three short Greys and one tall Grey who was all business and seemed to be a science official of some kind.  The tall Grey used something on the back of Tom's neck to keep him immobilized while he reassured him that they had come for me and that everything was all right and I would be brought back safely.  I remember seeing the approach to a smaller mothership than the usual gigantic mirror-like cylinders covered with windows and lights.  This was a dark gray and black shark-like ship about one third the size.  The silver globular object docked in a mirror-like ribbed pee shooter corridor instead of in a large docking bay hanger.  I remember the door between the dock/launch corridor and the interior of the mothership.  It was white with bright metal-mirror like designs which were also security and air locking parts.  The door itself was like a curved "A" and quite pleasant to look at.  So was the design of the interior corridor running the length of the ship which had a slanted wall of bright metal and black accents and the ceiling was notably shorter than our own. There was a failed hybrid on a slab in front of me--possibly a genetic offspring.  I was taken to a science lab and the lab director--the serious tall one, spun me psychokinetically in the air like a windmill for three spins.  But I landed on my feet looking him straight in the eye.  At this, the other three short Greys were kind and helpful.  One handed me a cup of water in a short and wide cup. Tom later suggested this was to accommodate their long fingers.  Tom also pointed out how during the intense moments we are extracted from our homes, everything is watched most carefully so that people don't awaken frightened and boiling water is not spilled on a baby, etc.  And he concurred about the personalities of the four Greys.  Another Grey brought me a molded chair. And the third one pointed out how I am on their "Abductee Journal"--the name of a site I was involved with then.  A new species was introduced as an image on a paper thin screen like a clipboard placed in front of me.  It was gel-like, clear and had green veins connected to globules in its center region.  It was hub shaped and had about 100 appendages like sensors or arms that were tapered stubs about 8" long.  I was shown small zoological specimens that were void of physical senses but were telepathic and had radar capability similar to bats.  I guess the San Diego Zoo will have to add on a wing.  Interestingly, an unexpected snow storm kept Tom at my house that night.  For the sake of humor, he pointed out the "Visitor Parking" sign buried in the snow outside the next morning (Picture 31).
Speaker at the ARC 2003 Conference

After 45 years of waiting, I finally had the podium.  It was great to be with Travis Walton again and this time as a co-presenter.  I was the first speaker.  I knew from past MUFON conferences that the credibility hurdle for an experiencer is near impossible to attain unless you have a book or movie.  The bar is set too high even for Superman.  So I decided to write an opening speech beginning with the point that science is one thing and contact is another.  Though I was a little nervous at first, I had my notes, my speech, the pictures and knew how to interact personably from music performance and advocacy experience.  It worked.  Every eye and ear was glued and no one had a negative word to say.  It was all positive and educational--just the way it should be.  Topping off a perfect conference was the time we all shared in the alpine zone on the North Carolina border.  I will never forget this historic event.
On August 27, 2003, the same day interestingly Mars was at its closest approach, a very awesome being named, "FELA" appeared over my bed in a part psychic and part physical type of contact in the daytime.  Her image was suspended in the air yet her long fingers made contact with my forehead and temples.  Her features were extremely fine.  She was a powdery white Grey and highly respected among visitors.  Her usual art is to provide uplifting mental stimulation therapy to visitor leaders and dignitaries.  In this case, she was sent to me to do the same so that I could receive a tremendous upload of information without suffering major damage to the nervous system.  During those moments with her, I was in a state of complete bliss and free of all physical and emotional pain and wear (Picture 32).  
Since the early 1980s, I have performed on piano in major North American hotels, concerts, radio, television, studios and state and national talent shows.  I have also performed at national conferences to aid the cause of arts and ending stigma for the mentally ill earning awards and have worked with developmentally disabled children.  Later, I made contributions in forest care and parks management earning awards there also.  Finally I competed in NY Talent America winning a first runner up trophy and am yet to get that big break dreams are made of.  Today, I am the caretaker of a richly adorned estate on the coast of Maine.
This concludes the story behind the pictures.
Jeffrey Morgan Foss 
Drawings quick link:    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/liastar_2000/album?.dir=/c40b
Cosmic Tribune article:     http://www.cosmictribune.com/ct/Extraterrestrial/Arch/2003/Hal/mck_7_9.html
UFO photo on Jeff Rense:     http://www.rense.com/general10/STUNEY.HTM
1981 Election in Paradise event:     http://www.aleroy.com/board220.htm