Star Kids Project, Ltd
is a non-profit organization which serves Star Kids, their parents, families
and friends, and Star Seeds, adults with star heritage.
The primary purposes of the Star Kids Project are:
1) to identify children and adults with advanced abilities and non ordinary
2) to provide specialized consultative, educative and supportive services
for such persons, their families, partners, and friends/support system;
3) to assist in identifying appropriate occupations and work opportunities
for the persons served by the Star Kids Project;
4) to conduct research into various aspects of these advanced-abilities
persons' functioning; and
5) to provide research findings and related information to the interested
Programs and Activities of the Star Kids Project, Ltd
1. Identification. The Star Kids Project, Ltd conducts an informational
program via internet outreach mailings and by public talks to help parents
and children identify themselves as Star Kids or Star Seeds. To date scores
of such Star Kids and adult Star Seeds have been identified.
2. Consultative, educative and supportive services. The Star Kids Project,
Ltd provides consultative, educative and supportive services to Star Kids
and adult Star Seeds via Star Kids/Star Seeds Workshops conducted
by the directors, as well as individual consultation meetings, correspondence
and dialogue, and public lectures to make the general population aware
of the Star Kids and Star Seeds among us.
3. Identifying employment opportunities. With the consent of Star Kids,
Star seeds and their families, the Star Kids Project, Ltd directors will
liaison with contact persons in the business community interested
in talented workforce, and make them aware of potential employees with
exceptional abilities of which the Star Kids Project is aware.
4. Research. With their consent, the Star Kids Project, Ltd directors
will conduct research into the various advanced abilities that the Star
Kids and adult Star Seeds have via observation and analysis during
Workshops and in other settings.
5. Sharing research findings. With their consent, the Star Kids Project,
Ltd directors will publish research into the various advanced abilities
that the Star Kids and adult Star Seeds have, without individually identifying
Star Kids or Star Seeds
Look within this Star Kids Project, Ltd website for more information on
Star Kids/Star Seeds, on upcoming special Workshops for you, and other
Star Kids Project, Ltd.
P.O. Box 22310, Sacramento, California 95822, USA
Phone/voice mail/fax : U.S. (916) 422-7400
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
of Star Kids Project:
Director: Dr.Richard Boylan, Ph.D., MSW, M.S. Ed., B.A. LLC
American researcher into Star Visitor-human contact, behavioral scientist,
university associate professor of Psychology (emeritus), and certified
Mary Rodwell, RN,
Marian MacNeil, CHT,
Certified hypnotherapist, Psychic Healer